In pursuit of the profound, the innovative, and the visionary
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
 2014-present Live cases developed for action-based learning
· Role: Project supervisor
 2010-2011 Asia Pacific Gateway and Corridor Initiative (APGCI), Government of Canada (introductory videos: Federal Government ; Province of British Columbia )
 2010-2011 KPMG – Transport Canada
· Changing landscape of port finance in Canada(final report kept confidential)
· Role: Member of the steering committee
 2009-2010 Conference Board of Canada
· How to promote two-way international financial flows (final report)
· Role: Principle consultant/contributor
 2008-2009 Health Canada
· Border investigation in food safety of products from Asian countries (final report kept confidential)
· Role: Supporting consultant
 2006-2007 Industry Canada
· Canada-China two-way direct investment in part as an independent assessment of the proposed amendment to Investment Canada Act (ICA) regarding foreign state-controlled investors (final report).
· Role: Project coordinator
Community engagement & Public speech
 2017, September 6, organized and hosted a Charlotte City Club “Big Thinkers Forum” on Charlotte as a Rising Global Hub for Analytics, with the Mayor Jennifer Roberts, Mikael Hagstroem (Partner & COO, McKinsey Analytics), and Mirsad Hadzikadic (Director of Data Science Initiative, UNC Charlotte) at Charlotte City Club, Charlotte. The Mayor’s message .
 2017, March 29, spoke jointly with Mikael Hagstroem (Partner & COO, McKinsey Analytics) on “Business strategy analytics – Integrating reason and data” at 2017 Analytics Frontiers Conference, Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Charlotte.
 Inducted into the Rotary Club in 2016
 Member, Charlotte-China Business Council for Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts (2016-2017)
 2016, July 26, invited to speak at and chair a panel on Foreign direct investments into the Carolinas, with Bob Morgan (President and CEO, Charlotte Chamber), Rick Dowd (Chairman/Managing Director, Mid-Market Investment Banking, Wells Fargo), Damon Gregoire (former CFO/Executive VP of M&As, 3D Systems), and Hon. Chase Saunders (former NC state’s attorney; Chair of Charlotte International Arbitration Society), Charlotte Chamber of Commerce. My opening presentation.
 2014, April 8-10, invited to be a speaker at Annual Investment Meeting of United Arab Emirates, Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
 2013, October 23, invited to give a talk on In Pursuit of a Global Business Career without Boundaries for TMS Speaker Series, World Affairs Council of Charlotte.
Copyrights © 2006-2016 All rights reserved.